Thank you for using our file transfer module. Please enter your information below, attach your files and click “Upload”
When uploading your files, please take note of the following items:
- Make sure they are high resolution pdf’s
- OPI must turned off
- Security settings must be turned off
- Do not put crop marks on pages
- Color must be CMYK process. No RGB or pantone. If you do not send us CMYK artwork we will convert your files to CMYK and “color shifting” may occur.
- Black must be only black. No registration or rich black accepted.
- Total Ink Coverage for color should be less than 242%
- All fonts must be embedded or turned to outlines
- All reverse and color type to be 12pt or larger. No type smaller than 7 pt.
- Include document size and trim size if product is to be trimmed. Artwork must have 0.25″ for bleed on all sides for stitched products.
Adobe Photoshop Requirements:
- Resolution should be set for 300 dpi and mode to CMYK on color
- Resolution should be set for 300 dpi and mode to Grayscale for black and white images
- Save files as “JPEG” or “TIFF” with Maximum quality.