Marketing flyers are a tried-and-true method of communicating important facts about your business. Use flyers to convey details about products, services, sale prices, fundraisers, events, holiday savings, new business openings, and more. Flyers are especially useful for businesses such as real estate, restaurants, non-profits, and personal services.
Flyers are versatile and can be printed on a variety of paper stocks and finishes. Your flyer can be printed single or double-sided and can be flat or folded. Using our digital press, Susquehanna Printing can print your flyers in stunning full color, or in economical black and white.
Tips for Printing Flyers
- Keep the flyer uncluttered to focus the reader’s attention on your main message. Keep the copy brief and to the point.
- Limit your fonts to just one or two. Too many fonts clutters the look of the flyer.
- Use your brand colors, or colors that evoke the mood you want your flyer to achieve.
- Divide the copy into bite-sized sections that are easy to understand. Using bullet points can help achieve this.
- Use graphics to convey ideas quickly.
- Use an appropriate paper stock and coating to match the message you are trying to convey.
- Use high-resolution images to ensure clean, crisp results.
- Account for bleed and trim requirements. See our pre-press guidelines.
- Use a readable font to make it easy for your audience to grasp your marketing message quickly.
- Use a strong call to action (CTA) so that your audience knows exactly how they can take advantage of your offer.
- Include your business’s logo.
- Include your business’s physical address, web address, phone number and email address, so that customers can reach you easily.
- Proofread your content to check for errors.
Your business’s flyers can be distributed as handouts presented in racks, inserted into a newspaper, inserted into a Total Market Coverage (TMC) jacket, or mailed. Or, if you are within our delivery area, we can ship bundles of your flyers to your office using our own fleet of trucks. Whichever method you use to distribute your flyer, Susquehanna Printing can help you get it to the right audience at the right time.